Unfortunately, New Zealand has returned to a higher Covid Alert Level status following the rediscovery of Covid-19 in our community. Auckland has moved to Alert Level 3, whilst Wellington and the Rest of New Zealand are at Alert Level 2.
Due to the higher Alert Level, Younity’s Auckland office will be temporarily closed until at least 11.59pm Wednesday 26th August 2020 or until such time that the Government feels safe to move the Auckland region to a lower alert level. All Auckland staff members are available and are continuing to work remotely. You can contact any member of our Auckland team at any time – refer to Our People page for details.
Our Wellington office was initially closed for 3 days but has re-opened under Level 2 protocols, with several restrictions and protocols put in place aimed at keeping all candidates, clients and contractors safe.
- Our Wellington office will be closed to external visitors for the entire duration of Level 2 excluding essential services. This means that all meetings and interviews with clients, candidates and contractors will be done remotely using the video conferencing technology until we have returned to Level 1.
- Our staff have been advised to refrain from conducting any external face to face meetings at any other location for the duration of Level 2, again utilising video conferencing technology solutions to enable meetings to happen.
- We have implemented strong contact tracing measures as per government requirements.
- Physical distancing measures have been implemented, including reducing numbers allowed into meeting rooms and separating desks to ensure that we maintain a minimum of 1m separation between people.
- There will be no work related or interoffice travel allowed for any reason under Level 2.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our offices with regular disinfecting of surfaces and door handles, with hand sanitiser freely available and to be used regularly.
- Anyone displaying symptoms consistent with Covid-19 will be required to stay home and call Healthline or contact their doctor.
Younity look forward to doing our part in reviving and restoring our economy after Covid-19. But we will do so safely to ensure that Covid-19 does not continue to return to these shores.
Remember to wash your hands, keep track of where you have been and stay home if you are sick. And if you need help, reach out to any of us.
Kia Kaha, Be Kind, Stay Safe.