Well done New Zealand! Our team of 5 million have stayed at home, acted responsibly, and enabled this country to transition back to Level 2 after almost 8 weeks in lockdown. It is great to see us looking after ourselves and each other to halt the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Following on from the Government’s announcement last week, Younity is excited to have both of their offices in Auckland and Wellington re-opening from Monday 18th May, with several restrictions and protocols put in place aimed at keeping all people safe.
- Both office hubs will remain closed to external visitors for the entire duration of Level 2 excluding essential services. This means that all meetings and interviews with clients, candidates and contractors will continue to be done remotely using the technology we have available.
- Our staff have also been advised to not conduct any external face to face meetings at any other location for the duration of Level 2, again utilising the technology solutions that are available to enable meetings to happen.
- We have implemented contact tracing protocols as per government requirements.
- Physical distancing measures have been implemented, including reducing numbers allowed into meeting rooms and separating desks to ensure that we maintain a minimum of 1m separation between people.
- There will be no work related or interoffice travel allowed for any reason under Level 2.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our offices with regular disinfecting of surfaces and door handles, with hand sanitiser freely available and to be used regularly.
- Anyone displaying symptoms consistent with Covid-19 will be required to stay home and call Healthline or contact their doctor.
Younity look forward to doing our part in rebuilding our economy after Covid-19. But we will do so safely to ensure that Covid-19 does not return to these shores.