Recruitment Consultant: Auckland/Wellington
Who are we?
Younity is a New Zealand owned, Technology & Business Transformation recruitment organisation with offices in both Auckland and Wellington.
We’ve grown rapidly over the last few years and have secured a number of preferred supplier agreements that are keeping our team very busy. Our people are seasoned operators with a proven track record of success who are motivated to change the NZ technology recruitment industry for the better – and that’s what we are doing. Given demand, we are now looking to add additional Recruiters to our Auckland & Wellington teams.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who thinks that there is more to recruitment than what’s offered in a traditional agency. You are driven not only to succeed for your customers, but also to make a positive contribution to society and to the wider industry as a whole.
At the same time, you want to receive recognition for your work and be rewarded well for your results. But it’s never just about the pay check. Feeling part of a work family is what you crave. In addition, you want to grow and develop your craft like you never have before. You don’t need us to tell you what makes a recruiter successful – you already know that. What you want is an environment where you can thrive; a place where you are surrounded by peers who challenge and motivate you and help you get to the next level. You want to achieve and do more. We are looking for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous remuneration package for the successful candidate
- A positive, adult culture with flexibility and a focus on ensuring a good work/life balance whilst enjoying the journey to success
- Play an active part in transforming a challenger brand into a market leader in the New Zealand technology recruitment industry
- Have the potential opportunity to share in the success of the business should performance targets be met or exceeded
- Work with proven performers and best of breed recruitment tools and systems
- Grow your skill base with annual training benefits
For more information, send us a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com with a brief summary as to why you think you’d make a great member of the Younity team.
We’ll get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion.